Sunday, April 6, 2008

Podcast

Well I tried to do the podcast without success. So I listened to some.
I liked the podcast from Focus on the Family. Focus on the family is a Christian organization that supports the family. They describe themselves as "dedicated to nurturing and defending families worldwide" and protecting family values." They have many different programs and magazines for children, teens, young adults, parents, and grandparents. Anyway the podcast I listened to was the interview of Chris Anthony by Bob and Jesse. Chris Anthony has been the opening announcer of the radio show "Adventures in Odyssey". Chris has been the announcer since the beginning of the show, 25 years ago. It was an interesting podcast since I do listen to the show when I can. The podcast was a little hard to understand since there was an echo in the background. The interview was quick and informative. Chris still enjoys doing the show and is planning on continuing. On the show she sounds like she is ~16 years old, but I think she is in her mid 30's or 40's. Anyway the podcast was interesting.

No comments: